Corbett Centre for Maritime Policy Studies
The Corbett Centre for Maritime Policy Studies develops and promotes the understanding and analysis of maritime policy and strategy through the interaction of policymakers, practitioners, academics, industry and commerce.
The Corbett Centre draws on the expertise and wider networks of the Defence Studies Department, King’s College London, based at the Joint Services Command and Staff College at the Defence Academy of the UK.
It aims to:
- Enhance the national and international visibility of maritime affairs
- Develop links among academics and academic departments, as well as policy-makers and other individuals and institutions with an interest in this subject area
- Foster policy-relevant research, both individual and collaborative projects
- Provide a forum for policy debate and analysis
- Support and develop research-driven education
- Provide a focus for all interested parties, stimulate debate and disseminate the outcome through publications and public comment.
No, this infrastructure does not provide funding.
On the map
King's College London (KCL)