London Universities Maritime Law and Policy Research Group (LUMLP)
The London Universities Maritime Law and Policy Research Group (LUMLP) is a non-profit making collaborative network of London academic institutions with research interests in Maritime Law and Policy. LUMLP discusses, disseminates and develops research in Maritime Law and Policy.
LUMLP members are drawn from a wide range of academic and research institutions, professional groups, commercial organisations and individuals sharing a common interest in maritime law and policy.
LUMLP aims to:
- Provide a network of mutual support and a forum for the exchange and promotion of ideas and information on maritime law and policy
- Identify relevant areas of research, encourage collaboration in maritime law and policy research in London and elsewhere and, where appropriate, seek research funding for collaborative research
- Communicate and disseminate research and knowledge on maritime law and policy to organisations, Government, professionals, students and the public
- Provide, encourage and develop high quality training in academic maritime law and policy research
- Foster interest in maritime law and policy amongst students of higher and further education in London and elsewhere
- Promote high standards in maritime law and policy research.
No, this infrastructure does not provide funding.
10 Northampton Square
On the map
City, University of London