Centre for Social Change and Transformation in Higher Education
The Centre for Social Change and Transformation in Higher Education aims to:
- bring together research in higher education already taking place across the College in order to make it visible both internally and externally
- generate collaboration between those working on related issues and to facilitate research
- provide an intellectual node for academic colleagues, post-docs, visiting fellows and research students undertaking projects which are concerned with social change and transformation in higher education
- enhance research on issues concerning social change and transformation in higher education
- showcase nationally and internationally the existing specialist research base and expertise informing policy, pedagogy and practice and, through a coordinated approach, enhance Birkbeck’s reputation for research on social change and transformation in higher education.
No, this infrastructure does not provide funding.
On the map
Birkbeck, University of London