Centre for Health and Social Care Law
The Centre for Health and Social Care Law exists to promote research and its dissemination in the field of Health and Social Care Law.
The aims of the centre are:
- To promote research and teaching on the socio-legal aspects of health and social care.
- To provide mutual peer support, mentoring and feedback on research-related activities, including writing articles and research grant proposals.
- To support the work of pro bono clinics working on health and social care related projects.
- To organise internal events relating to current research and topical themes in health and social care.
- To organise public events, and involve external organisations in internal events, to foster public engagement and impact related activities in health and social care.
- To contribute towards the selection of internal and external speakers in the LAWPL seminar series.
The Centre also supports the Children’s Social Care Law in Wales website.
No, this infrastructure does not provide funding.
On the map