Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3)
The Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery is an Interdisciplinary Research Centre at the University of Cambridge.
The Centre brings together researchers and expertise from across the academic departments and industry to drive research into the analysis, understanding and use of data science and Artificial Intelligence.
- supports and connects the growing data science and AI research community;
- builds research capacity in data science and AI to tackle complex issues;
- drives new research challenges through collaborative research projects;
- promotes and provides opportunities for knowledge transfer;
- identifies and provides training courses for students, academics, industry and the third sector;
- serves as a gateway for external organisations .
No, this infrastructure does not provide funding.
Department Of Applied Mathematics & Theoretical Physics
On the map
University of Cambridge
The Old Schools