Centre for Creative and Cultural Practice (CCP)
The Centre for Creative and Cultural Practice (CCP) brings together practitioners and researchers in art, moving image, photography, performing and digital arts, architecture, fashion, journalism and creative writing.
It supports creative practices, social engagement and academic research projects situated at the intersections of:
- environment: the world's most urgent challenge
- empire: for a sense of history punctuated by colonialism and its legacies
- materiality: process, resources and labour in the creative industries.
The centre for Creative and Cultural Practice
- promotes critical, social engagement
- encourages interdisciplinary collaborations between practice and theory
- connects creatives within the university and with the larger community
- sees creative and narrative practices as playing a part in working towards the UN SDGs and shaping future goals.
No, this infrastructure does not provide funding.
4-6 University Way
On the map
University of East London