Institute for Conflict, Cooperation and Security (ICCS)
The Institute for Conflict, Cooperation and Security (ICCS) adopts a multidisciplinary approach to global security challenges to create innovative research, education, and training in conflict and cooperation in world politics.
The Institute aims to:
- Sustain and advance a culture that enables world-leading research
- Generate impact with practitioner communities
- Be the destination of choice for students seeking knowledge and skills about global security challenges
- Inspire meaningful engagement with real-world issues
Research Themes and Working Groups include:
- International Drone Policy
- Responsible Nuclear Sovereignty
- Political Settlements
- Trust in World Politics
- International Political Psychology (IPOPSY)
No, this infrastructure does not provide funding.
On the map
University of Birmingham