UK Kant Society
The UKKS exists to encourage study of all aspects of the philosophy of Immanuel Kant, including relations to his historical predecessors, successors, as well as Kantian influence in contemporary philosophy.
The society's aims include:
- To act as a forum for the exchange of views about Kant's philosophy;
- to organise events which facilitate this exchange of views;
- to grow the research community and provide the opportunity for members to organise an annual conference offering support at every stage;
- to promote diversity and inclusion in Philosophy in general, and in Kant studies in particular;
- to encourage contacts with philosophers outside the U.K., for instance, the German Kantgesellschaft and the North American Kant Society (NAKS) and their members;
- to encourage work on the historical significance of Kant's philosophy, interpretation of its content, and its influence in current philosophical thinking.
Yes, this infrastructure provides funding in the following categories:
On the map
This infrastructure is not shown on our map.
Not all infrastructures have physical locations to show on the map.
For example, many roving or virtual groups do not have stable addresses.