Intellectual Property Research Group
Intellectual property rights are property rights in something intangible and they reward innovation and creative activity.
The Intellectual Property (IP) Research Group aims to lead research in this field within the East Midlands region. The focus of the group is on:
- IP law and practice
- IP law education
- IP commercialisation
- IP finance and corporate governance
- Data protection
Located within Nottingham Law School, the IP Research Group comprises staff who engage in research and conference presentations as well as teaching on programmes including:
- Undergraduate LLB
- Postgraduate Diploma in Commercial Intellectual Property
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM in Intellectual Property Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation and Advocacy Professional Qualification
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice.
Staff are also willing to supervise MPhil and PhD students in the IP law field.
No, this infrastructure does not provide funding.
On the map
Nottingham Trent University
50 Shakespeare St