Social Policy Research Centre (SPRC)
Established in 1990, the Social Policy Research Centre (SPRC) is an interdisciplinary, cross-departmental centre, initiating and supporting high-quality research of national and international standing. It aims to investigate and raise awareness on a range of social and public policy issues, with a particular emphasis on social justice. Using innovative methodologies, members produce evidence and provide cutting-edge analysis in order to contribute to academic debates, inform policy-development and make a real impact on local, national and international practice.
Key areas of work are:
- Inequality and discrimination
- Migration and citizenship
- Gender, Sexuality and Feminism
- Labour, work, labour markets
- Community engagement and activism
- Research methods and data analysis.
No, this infrastructure does not provide funding.
On the map