Political Theory Group
The London School of Economics (LSE) is a leading centre for the study of political theory and philosophy, constituting one of the UK's largest concentrations of researchers in this area and related fields. The Political Theory Group in the Department of Government maintains close relations with political theorists and philosophers in other parts of the School, for example in the Departments of Law, Philosophy, and International Relations.
One of the Group's key assets is the breadth and diversity of interests and expertise, including:
- Contemporary moral philosophy and political theory
- History of political thought
- Comparative political theory
- Philosophy of social science
- Rational and social choice theory
No, this infrastructure does not provide funding.
On the map
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)